Tuesday 15 December 2009

Evaluation for my leaflet

For my leaflet I used Pages and designed 5 different attractions for 16-19 year olds. I decided on this layout because I could fit in a lot of different attractions and mostly I put two different attractions on the same page. I thought the leaflet was easier to make on Pages than it was on Photoshop because it didn't look like a leaflet and was not the way I wanted it to look.
I chose these attractions because I thought they would appeal to 16-19 year olds as they would find the London Eye, Imax, National Theatre and the skate park exciting and interesting. I used the font (Hobo std) and them pictures because I think it looked effective and it attracted 16-19 year olds because it didn't look boring and was easy and simple to read because it was in size 14. On my poll survery people said that it was good but could do with a bit more information on each event. The events that I chose were the most famous and popular in the SouthBank which is entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment