Thursday 29 April 2010

Final design for festival

For my final design I want it to be two sides of paper. I want different pictures and colours so it looks attractive. I have already planned out my design on A3 but I knew that was too big for a flyer.

I will put a map on the back with directions and different spaces for people going to the festival. Also I will put the website and numbers so people can find out more information if they want to. The back of the flyer is still important like the front and I will still use effective colours but I am not going to have a picture on the back it will just be the logo. I will put the different instructions and the artists on the back.

On the front I will have my pictures with how much the tickets are and the amount of people. I will make the colours and pictures stand out on the front more than on the back because it’s the first thing their going to see. On the front I am designing a plane with the title and the name of my festival attached. Then I am having grass at the bottom with balloons in the background and also tents. Also I will have a stage as the main background picture. I will include the dates in the front cover aswell.

I was going to have 4 different parts of my flyer but I figured it was too much information. If people want to find out more then they can go on the website. You can also fold the paper so it’s not too big.

No comments:

Post a Comment