Monday 15 March 2010

Evaluation on my Campaign

Violence against Women

In my Campaign I decided to have this picture as the background because it looked effective and it was people know what the campaign is straight away. In my campaign I wrote violence and a quote "fight for what's right". On the other part of my campaign I decided it in a way for computers so that when you click on the front page, the other part of my campaign will appear. I used a bright colour so it was different and made the campaign look more effective, not all dark and dull. I used size 30 writing and don't Arial Black.

In my campaign I didn't use much writing because the audience will not be too interested and won't want to read it. Campaigns need to look effective and eye-catching. The reason I wanted to do another part of the Campaign is so people find out more information and can talk to people about their problems. I did meet the deadline because I knew exactly what I wanted to do my campaign on. The target audience for my campaign will be women who are going through violence. It could also be related to men who need to learn and understand the meaning of it.

I think people can relate to my campaign because it shows if you tell someone about it they can help you with your problems. I wanted my campaign to look dark so it would be suitable and effective for the topic. Net time if I had to do another campaign I would make it on A3 size paper so its bigger but I still think mine looks effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment