Friday 26 March 2010

project work on song writing and recording engineers

I decided to do my jobs on song writing and recording engineers because they were both something I was interested in. I found my information from the internet on different websites which knew a lot about the two jobs. I will be showing the different qualifications, the skills and the experience that they are involved in.

When finding more information on these jobs I will compare them and talk about their differences and how much they get played. In the music industry there are a lot of jobs but song writing and recording engineers are both two popular jobs in the music industry. The internet is the most useful because it gives you the most important information, but also books and leaflets are helpful.

Song writing is not difficult to find important information, but on the other hand recording engineers do not have as much information. Therefore I will need to look into other resources. Before choosing just song writing and recording engineers I researched and looked into other jobs in the music industry but decided to do them because it was something I could relate to and was interested in rather than the others.

I thought that the two jobs I chose wouldn’t be difficult to find information on but I will know by the end of this project by seeing how much research I carry out. All of this research I am carrying out now will hopefully give me more of an idea for what I want to do in the future. Doing this project will also improve my research skills and make me understand how to find the important parts when researching.

No comments:

Post a Comment